and my favorite favorite favorite
I have never related more to anything in my life
…I feel like someone just watches my interactions and bases these off of them.
Wow. This is the story, song, and dance of my life.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
5. Contest-only blogs will not be named winners.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
I already liked Old Economy Steve. So, it was only natural I’d like the Scumbag Baby Boomer meme as well.
I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry.
Ok. I’m tired of the typical vampire, werewolf and fairy.I’m also tired of the occidental-centrism in mythology. Hence, this list.
I tried to included as many cultural variants as I could find and think of. (Unfortunately, I was restricted by language. Some…
Alice Ripley in Next to Normal
- Founding of Rome
- Roman Republic, Republic 2
- Roman Senate
- Great Roman Civil War
- Transition between Republic and Empire
- Pax Romana
- The Empire
- 5 Good Emperors
- 10 Worst Emperors
- Division of Roman Empire
- Fall of the Roman Empire
- Aftermath in Western Europe
- Byzantine Empire
- Architecture, architecture 2
- Army, army 2
- Colosseum, Colosseum seating
- Education, education 2
- Food, food 2
- Lifestyle, lifestyle 2
- Religion, religion 2
- Roman roads
- Twelve Tables of Law
Around the Empire
YOU’RE ALL F*CKING OBSESSED GO AWAY